Pursuant to Article 13 of the Regulation (EU) No. 2016/679 of the European Parliament and Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (General Data Protection Regulation), I hereby inform you that:
1) the Controller of your Personal Data is Perfecta Sp. z o.o. sp. k. with its registered office in Kamieniec Wrocławski (55-002), Łany, ul. Wojnowska 8, phone number: +48 71 344 99 99, e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register under the number 0000449791, NIP: 8961532989, REGON: 02207309700000, whose registration files are stored in the District Court for Wrocław- Fabryczna in Wrocław, 9th Commercial Department of the National Court Register.
2) contact with the Personal Data Protection Coordinator, who you can contact with questions or doubts regarding the security and use of your data is:
3) Your personal data will be processed for marketing and commercial purposes, consisting of sending marketing and commercial information, including in the form of newsletter, and analyzing whether you read the newsletter messages and what content you are most interested in.
4) you have the right to request the Personal Data Controller to access personal data, the right to rectify it, delete or limit processing, the right to object to the processing, the right to transfer data.
5) you have the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory body if the data are processed in breach of legal requirements. In Poland, this body is the President of the Personal Data Protection Office.
6) providing data is voluntary, however, failure to provide data may result in the inability to contact.
7) The legal basis for processing your Personal Data is art. Article 6 (1)(f) of the Regulation (EU) No. 2016/679 of the European Parliament and Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (General Data Protection Regulation). If you give consent to receive marketing and commercial messages to your email address, the legal basis will also be Artlicle 10 of the Act of 18.07.2002 on the provision of electronic services (ustawa o świadczeniu usług drogą elektroniczną) and Article 172 of the Act of 16.07.2004 – Telecommunications Law (ustawa –Prawo Telekomunikacyjne).
8) The Personal Data Controller's legitimate interest is expressed in conducting marketing activities, including an analysis of whether you read the newsletter messages and what content you are most interested in.
9) The recipients of your Data will only be entities authorized to obtain personal data on the basis of legal provisions and:
– entities involved in hosting (storage) of the portal and data for the Personal Data Controller,
– providers of marketing tools (including analytical)
– suppliers of tools for sending newsletters.
10) Your personal data will be processed for the duration of marketing activities, but no longer than until you object to further data processing for marketing purposes or revoke your consent to send marketing and commercial messages to your e-mail address. Revocation of your consent does not affect the lawfulness of processing before you withdraw your consent.
11) The Personal Data Controller does not plan to transfer your personal data to recipients outside the EEA, i.e. to third countries / plans to transfer personal data to third countries, in the scope of ……….. and based on ………..
12) You will not be subject to decision, which is based solely on automated processing, including profiling, and has legal effects on you or similarly significantly affects you.