Pursuant to Article 13 of the Regulation (EU) No. 2016/679 of the European Parliament and Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (General Data Protection Regulation), I hereby inform you that:
1) the Controller of your Personal Data is Perfecta Sp. z o.o. sp. k. with its registered office in Kamieniec Wrocławski (55-002), Łany, ul. Wojnowska 8, phone number: +48 71 344 99 99, e-mail address: email@example.com, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register under the number 0000449791, NIP: 8961532989, REGON: 02207309700000, whose registration files are stored in the District Court for Wrocław- Fabryczna in Wrocław, 9th Commercial Department of the National Court Register.
2) contact with the Personal Data Protection Coordinator, who you can contact with questions or doubts regarding the security and use of your data is:
3) Your personal data will be processed in order to verify the data included in the contact form and answer the message sent via the contact form, i.e. to take action at the request of the data subject before the conclusion of the contract.
4) you have the right to request the Personal Data Controller to access personal data, the right to rectify it, delete or limit processing, the right to object to the processing, the right to transfer data.
5) you have the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory body if the data are processed in breach of legal requirements. In Poland, this body is the President of the Personal Data Protection Office.
6) providing data is voluntary, however, failure to provide data may result in the inability to contact.
7) The legal basis for processing your Personal Data is art. Article 6 (1)(a) and (b) of the Regulation (EU) No. 2016/679 of the European Parliament and Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (General Data Protection Regulation).
8) the recipients of your Data will only be entities authorized to obtain personal data on the basis of legal provisions and entities entrusted with the processing of data, including: entities dealing with hosting (storage) of the portal and data for the Personal Data Controller and providing IT services to the Personal Data Controller.
9) Personal data processed for the purpose of handling inquiries will be stored for the duration of correspondence justified by the type of inquiry (however, not longer than for a period of 6 months from the date of termination of correspondence), or until prior consent to be revoked. Depending on the results of the correspondence, the data will either be further processed in order to perform the contract, of which the data subject will be separately informed, or will be deleted if cooperation is not established.
10) The Personal Data Controller does not plan to transfer your personal data to recipients outside the EEA, i.e. to third countries / plans to transfer personal data to third countries, in the scope of ……….. and based on ………..
11) You will not be subject to decision, which is based solely on automated processing, including profiling, and has legal effects on you or similarly significantly affects you.